Re: 5 Bugeyes

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: 5 Bugeyes
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:12:32 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
After watching the market for a long time, I am convinced that it would not
be unheard of to get $25,000 to $30,000 for a Bugeye, or $20,000 for a
square-bodied, side-curtained Spridget, but only if it were restored to
"gold" medal standards with documentation. (ie) NOS rubber floor coverings
in where original, original engine, original colors, etc.

Bob