Re: 5 Bugeyes

To: Wiedemeyer <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: 5 Bugeyes
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:55:45 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Actually I wonder what it would cost to get my car
from really nice driver to concours (I always think my
car is soooo nice til I see Dave Woerpel's).  Probably
a do-over.  In the meantime, excuse my while I go look
for rubber matting, H1 carbs, Dunlop Gold Seal tires,
and schedule an appointment for a leaf green paint
job...(and better bumperette brackets to get Frank off
my back).

=====
Ron Soave
"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean." -
Mark Twain

Find the REAL Larry at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=64205&a=465433&p=17927032