Re: Web Page Update

To: "Tocci, Al" <atocci@advanta.com>, "Spridget Mail List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Web Page Update
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 21:05:15 -0700
The only bad news about the alternator conversion is that I in fact don't
know the model number of the GM Alternator.  If someone can tell from the
pictures, I'll verify it by running down to Pep Boys and looking at one to
see if it is the same.  The guy I got it from had it sitting on a shelf, and
when he saw it he said, "This looks pretty close, if it fits, I'll rebuild
it for you"  Well, it fit, so the rest is, you know, history.  The rear
bracket is stock 1275 ware.  A generator rear bracket could also be made to
work with spacers and a longer bolt.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget