Re: New LBC...of a different type

To: WFO <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: New LBC...of a different type
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 22:45:12 -0500
Cc: spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
WFO wrote:

> Fellow Spridgeteers,

> Dustin, my son, and I are two very happy LBC owners at this point.  Oh
> yeah, I forgot to tell you... I paid One thousand, Two hundred and Fifty
> dollars.  Yep, you read correctly, $1250.00 American dollars..  For once
> in my life "I" got the good deal.
>
> WFO Herb
> Keep the sticky side down!

        WOW! I'll give you $1275 for it if you want to turn it around for a
quick buck! :)
        BTW, I meant to mention in my previous bandwidth wasting expedition
that your son may be interested in the TII based mailing list at
www.teamfc3s.org
        Okay, $1500, final offer!!!!
--

1987 RX-7 TII: I fear no Ford.
1990 GS 500-E: 39.98 neck-snapping ponies.

-