Re: What's my next step?

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: What's my next step?
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 07:50:26 -0400
Cc: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>, Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Charles -

Don't use much gasoline for this.  A tiny squirt will do.  Rememeber
that you're merely trying to get confirmation that the thing will fire
if provided with gas, not get it running.

Trust me on this, a bunch of raw gas spread sbout and a backfire can
make for some WAY to interesting moments.  Have a fire extinguisher
handy.

I don't recall what year sprite you have, if it's a 948cc engine, you
may simply not have fuel to the carbs yet (as I recall, the 948's had a
mechanical fuel pump with a little priming lever on the side).

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net