Re: Windscreen washer bottle

To: "Doug Ingram" <dougi@home.com>
Subject: Re: Windscreen washer bottle
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 16:19:01 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Doug,

I can't tell you about the bugeye, but I can tell you about your other
Spridget, the '63.  That one should be the same bottle as the bugeye, but
should have a plastic nipple identical to the '64 to '67 models instead of
the earlier brass one on the cap that the hose attaches to.  They only used
the '63 style (earlier larger bottle with later plastic nipple cap) for that
one year, but it's easy to "make" an original one.  Just get an earlier
bottle and a later ('64 to '67) cap, and mate them together.  The caps are
the same size.

Bob