Re: chassis number

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: chassis number
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 18:25:39 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi, Bill --
The chassis number should be stamped into the right front shock mounting
plate, to the rear of the shock next to the plate flange.   I had a Big
Healey VIN plate (obtained from a source in England) stamped just as
original by Todd Clarke Spares and Restorations of Doylestown, PA.   I don't
know if the Midget plates are available, or if Clarke could stamp one (but I
imagine he could).

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009 G