Re: Carpet - Does anyone have the pattern?

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carpet - Does anyone have the pattern?
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 23:33:15 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Terry said:

>I am in the midst of a complete re-do of the '77 Midget interior. To source
>carpet, I went to an auto upholstery shop (Apple Auto Glass here actually),
>and ordered up a whack of cut pile that looked quite good. FWIW, I will
>have used close to 9 feet of a roll that is 40" wide. Made many paper
>patterns before taking blade to fabric. I was amazed at how much carpet was
>required - and not much was wasted...

Do you, or anone else, have a paper pattern that can be shared with the
list?   I'm interested in doing my own recarpeting of the '68 and the '74,
but I lack Frank's confidence to just "do it" without a paper pattern to go
by.  Surely Moss doesn't own the trademark for the layout.

Regards,

Charles (tying to join the "we tight" crowd)
'74 Midget
'68 Sprite
cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com
Bloomfield, NJ