Brake lines

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake lines
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 06:46:37 -0700 (PDT)
Here's a question for the list. I'm running new brake
lines and noticed that the old lines have a bubble
flare. Have any of you used lines with a double flare?
Any leakes with the double as opposed to the bubble?
I have a flaring tool and figure it would be cheaper
to make up the lines myself rather than pay $70 for
the copper/nickel lines.
I guess I'm part of the "We Tight" club. Considering
I've got an engine and trans. to pay for, a brake
system to finish, new tires to buy, and a new exhaust
system to buy...saving a few buck here and there makes
a lot of sense.

Dan

=====
Dan Dwelley