HX design, final

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: HX design, final
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 07:05:51 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, the radiator thread (sorry Jay) has triggered a
lot of email to me directly that has been great.  If
anyone REALLY wants the last word, pick up a copy of
Kays and London's "Compact Heat Exchangers" book. It
is the equivalent of Vizard's or Stapleton's books for
heat exchanger design.  It goes in and out of print,
but is easy to find, and every heat exchanger
manufacturer in the world uses it as a guideline (and
I mean EVERY).  It has data for 50+ types of fins, and
provides a lot of real world data.  Anyone who reads
it cover to cover can feel free to send me a resume -
I could use the help.

=====
Ron Soave
"I swear I found the key to the Universe in the engine of an old parked car." -
B. Springsteen