Has anyone done this?

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Has anyone done this?
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 12:48:26 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I finally got through absorbing most of the information in Vizard's "Tuning
the A-Series Engine."  I then started browsing through his www.aptfast.com
website.  I naturally couldn't resist checking out their product offerings
for NITROUS INJECTION, and was actually surprised that the kit is within the
range of affordability.  Has anyone run their spridget on N2O?  How did the
engine/gaskets cope with the added boost?  How much time do you get from a
bottle?

And most importantly, what is the resulting 0-60 mph time?  And second-most
importantly, what is the 60-120mph time?

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget (dreaming of hillclimbs)
'68 Sprite