Re: Has anyone done this?

To: cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Has anyone done this?
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:08:59 EDT
Probably quite hard on the bottom end.  In one of DVs other books he talks
about having trouble keeping the car on the rolling road when the gas kicks
in so I guess not very street friendly.

As an aside some time ago a local (at the time) I have a fast car and know it
all VW Sirocco owner always went on and on about his car with its supposed
stage 3 cylinder head.

One day I see him join the road behind me (dual carriageway) and SLOW down to
let him get right behind me.  Once the traffic opened up I did likewise with
the car.  He got smaller in my rear view quickly and consistenly and aside
from the fright I got approaching a roundabout at an illegal and excessive
speed I was well pleased.  I pulled up at the garage for petrol and so did he
(in due course).

He was GUTTED and speechless.  I cracked a joke and he was speechless.  He
did stop to look at my car and seeing the bottle of gas by the drivers seat
instantly CHEERED UP -  and says ' Is that Nitrous Oxide?'.  No I replied it
is a plumbed in fire extinguisher.  He was really GUTTED.

Daniel1312 - my car is faster than yours