Re: I must have really upset the automotive gods. Long and probably very

To: fisher@hctc.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I must have really upset the automotive gods. Long and probably very boring
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:08:56 EDT
There is always a solution.

If it worked before it can be made to work again and the approach I use is
slow and methodical.  Using OE parts check each part to see what if anything
is different or assembled differently.  Are you absolutely certain the clutch
is correct and the same as before?

Probably the reason the clutch needed replacing is not due to your daughter
but rather the fault you are now trying to rectify, so it will be worth it at
the end of the day.

It doesn't take much of a reduction in clutch travel for it not to work (in
my exPensive experience).

Finally, and this is a serious suggestion that worked for me on the worst
problem I ever had (fuel starvation problem) pray to God (nothing wacky or do
with cats) and ask for help.  The help will come, the solution will be
obvious, and the clutch will work.

Daniel1312