Re: Windshield

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Windshield
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 08:02:32 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Actually, putting new glass in the frame is the easy part, it's getting
the new frame (with new frame to body seals) in place to bolt in that's
the bear!  (BTDT, this past week.)

Since you're looking at the worst part of the job even with a used
frame/glass set, why not just get new glass in there?  If you ever swing
by Columbus, Ohio, I'll help.  Just let me know.

My $0.02

Chris K.