Re: Carlisle Lunch

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carlisle Lunch
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 10:52:33 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/00 11:33:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< All East coast listers (east of the Mississippi)
 Carlisle Import Nationals will take place next weenkend 5/19-5/21.
 Let's all get together for lunch on the fairgrounds Saturday 5/20/2000
 at 12:00 noon.

 We will all meet at the Sprite area of the show field.Noon Saturady.
 Biff, Chuck, Kevin, Al, Alan and myself are going. We can BS and grab a
 bit around 12:30.
 Larry and Allen, are you guys coming? Maybe you can win another car
 Larry.

 Show of hands please. >>

Jeez, I wish I could be there.  They always pick a bad weekend.  Actually, I
am probably better getting there in September because springtime has too many
events.  I have to pass again.

Have fun.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward