Re: Thanks for the advice

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mwalter@luminet.net
Subject: Re: Thanks for the advice
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 09:28:07 -0400
Almost permenant solution.....go your local marine store and buy an oil
changing pump, you put it down the dipstick hole and suck the oil out. (It's
hard getting under the engine in the bilge of a boat...)

I think some of the quick oil change places also do it this way.....

It also might be easier to just find another oil pan. (anybody want to speak
up?)

Christian Stanton
'78 MG Midget
'74 Saab Sonett

>>> Michael Walter <mwalter@luminet.net> 05/12 8:18 AM >>>
To all of you who offered advice to me on my rounded oil pan plug...THANKS.

June 10 is British Car Day in Mankato, MN. I plan on going. I will look for
a new plug. If I can find one I will make another attempt at the existing
one. Currently the oil still looks pretty fresh. Not black or sludgy.

Michael