Re: Upcoming weekend

To: "Allen Hefner" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Upcoming weekend
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 12:29:22 -0400
I have been sitting in silence for the last few days reading these posts.
I would like to honor our vets (and remember that there are vets from
every country - even those that were our enemy at one tme or another).
Just a question tho. Monday is the "Observed Memorial Day" Whilst Wed is
the "Real Memorial Day" Lights on at 3 for both??? I will.

Larry

Hell even the Aussies were in Vietnam and Korea and WWII and WWI and .....

At this exact moment in time 5/26/00 11:06 AM, Ajhsys@aol.com made the
profound statement:

>In a message dated 5/26/00 9:22:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>walters@mail.softcom.net writes:
>
><< As a Parent of a Navy Airman, I would like suggest that we take a moment
>of our
> busy weekend in silence,  for our loved ones serving and the ones we lost
>in
>the
> many wars around the world.  Although I wasn't around the Vietnam War
>itself, I
> served as a Sonarman on the USS Memphis during the war.  Hears to the the
> Military men and women of our armed services US or foreign, I salute you
>all. >>
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>I read today that we are supposed to keep a moment of silence at 3:00 p.m.
>on
>Memorial Day.  If you are driving, please turn on your headlights at 3:00
>for
>a minute.  They are trying to get radio and TV stations to play Taps at that
>time.  I hope it works and everybody gets the message.
>
>Allen Hefner
>SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
>'77 Midget
>'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport