Re: Upcoming weekend

To: walters@mail.softcom.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Upcoming weekend
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:06:18 EDT
In a message dated 5/26/00 9:22:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
walters@mail.softcom.net writes:

<< As a Parent of a Navy Airman, I would like suggest that we take a moment
of our
 busy weekend in silence,  for our loved ones serving and the ones we lost in
the
 many wars around the world.  Although I wasn't around the Vietnam War
itself, I
 served as a Sonarman on the USS Memphis during the war.  Hears to the the
 Military men and women of our armed services US or foreign, I salute you
all. >>

I read today that we are supposed to keep a moment of silence at 3:00 p.m. on
Memorial Day.  If you are driving, please turn on your headlights at 3:00 for
a minute.  They are trying to get radio and TV stations to play Taps at that
time.  I hope it works and everybody gets the message.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport