Re: Other Reference Books

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Other Reference Books
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 13:28:42 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brad:

It's called "The Sprites and Midgets" by Eric Dymock. One of the series
called "A Collector's Guide" published in England by Motor Racing
Publications Ltd. It's a good overview of Spridgets, covering the origins,
the initial development, and changes over the years. There is an interesting
chapter on prototypes, and early competition history. Appendixes with
technical data, also. Many black & white photographs, no color. I think it's
a worthwhile addition to the library.

ISBN 0-900549-53-X

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC