Re: Repairing an 1975 MG Midget temperature gauge

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Repairing an 1975 MG Midget temperature gauge
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 09:04:22 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
It is filled with 129 dollar bills, finely shredded, and stuffed into the
capillary tube.  This procedure can only be accomplished by those trained in
the occult, who restrict the practise their craft to very dark nights, when
the planets align in an unpublished manner.  This particular alignment
doesn't happen often....thats why when you send them your gauge for repair
it takes a couple of months to get it back.  So "forget about it!"   Larry.
(one of the untrained)