Re: Let's Make a Deal

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Let's Make a Deal
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 08:56:37 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yes I trashed the Rivergate disk, all of the springs came out of it. That's
when I went to the full Datsun setup.

I just want to trade my modified parts for unmodified parts to bring my
spare tranny back to original. I am just throwing in the slave because I
don't need it. I could also throw in a "blown up" 1275 clutch cover and
trashed datsun disk if anybody wants it.

I'm not sure what you are offering. Is your offer to me, or are you making
the same offer to the list that I made?

Joseph Meccia was the first to contact me and I'm waiting to hear back from
him.

Michael Weeks, Gary "(glownsdale@aol.com", and George Procyshyn were also
interested (in that order). If I don't hear from Joseph or if we don't make
a deal I will be contacting them in the order listed.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com