62 MK II Sprite

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 62 MK II Sprite
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 21:56:52 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
In an attempt to keep up with you(se) guys I have located a 62 MK II Sprite
that appears to be in good shape.  It has a low mileage 948 with a ribcase
transmission (obviously a replacement).  I am considering this as a project
for my Judson instead of putting it on my Midget.  It and appears to be
fairly complete and original with drum front brakes.  I think that the
Judson could make it go but what about the brakes?  If I buy it should I
change it out to later brakes?  Is there a place to trade in the front A
arms complete with drums for a good set of disc brake arms?

Mark
70 Midget
Nashville, TN

http://www.NashvilleTN.org