Re: 62 MK II Sprite

To: "Mark Endicott" <endicott@nashville.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 62 MK II Sprite
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 21:01:56 -0700
Mark,

I have the identical car you are describing. I recently rebuilt all the
hydraulics and put in new brakes shoes all around. I am amazed how good the
brakes are on this car. The main advantage of disk brakes is that they are
less prone to fading when they get really hot (high speed, racing, etc.).
You might want to try them out before you replace everything. They aren't
expensive to refurbish/renew either.

Gerard

--

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux