Re: Concours values (was Re: '61 Sprite Value

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Concours values (was Re: '61 Sprite Value
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 19:52:10 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
That's the way I see it.  I figure I've got about 30 years before I can't
drive it anymore.  What's important to me is that I insure the car
sufficiently that if someone hits it, I can get it fixed.  Theft would be a
problem, but I always try to make sure that the car won't start when I leave
it unattended.

Robert D.