Re: NOS Parts including a NEW NOS Factory bonnet

To: "Mike Maclean" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: NOS Parts including a NEW NOS Factory bonnet
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:54:26 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mike,  That's up to you, do what you want.  If you stay on the list and call
any and all bug-i parts NOS you will hear from me.  I have bought so many
NOS (not) parts that it really makes me mad.  In fact it got so bad I gave
up on the restoration of my all original 61 bug-i.  I would think you would
want to know the difference between NOS, OEM replacement, used original, &
after market crap.  I'll be looking foward to seeing your ad for a restored
"concours" bug-i using only all original NOS used parts.  The only problem
is now everybody knows that you have been told the difference so ignorance
is no longer a factor, but that was what I thought last time.
        Crash