Re: Painted fuel cap anyone?

Subject: Re: Painted fuel cap anyone?
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 16:40:57 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Doug,

17606's filler cap was painted body color (Leaf Green) as original.  The outside
is obviously painted, but so is the inside.  The original DuPont Dulux was tough
stuff as my new paint peeled from the petrol fumes.  The repro caps are not
quite right.  I will keep an eye out for an original.
Regards,
Dave