Re: Painted fuel cap anyone?

To: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: Painted fuel cap anyone?
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 16:39:25 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bob,  You are not reading it right!  I have no knowledge of how this cap got
in the pocket of my coveralls, the fact is that it was there and now is on
my car. I learned from a lawyer that is soon to unemployed by the name of
Bill that "THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH"  are three
separate things.  If you reread my message you will see the I never said I
was proud or that the cap was stolen.  My theory is that my magnetic
personality seems to attract ferious metal to me and because the pockets on
my coveralls are so big some parts seem to stick. But then again I could be
wrong, it wouldn't be the last time.
        Crash