Re: Outside Spridget Storage?

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Outside Spridget Storage?
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:11:51 EDT
In a message dated 6/12/2000 12:36:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

<< The minimum you should do (or have done already) is to treat it with
 phosporic acid. A light coat left to dry will actually provide you with
 some protection for an extended period of time. You might also look into
 the portable "bubbles" that are used as temporary garages. >>

I think you are right, Gerald!  I saw phosphoric acid by the gallon at Home
Depot several months ago for about $14.  I think I will run by there and
check on it again. Right now, I am leaning toward building the extensions
onto my small outbuilding which would give me undercover protection for not a
lot of money.

--David C.