Re: New England AHCA Website?

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: New England AHCA Website?
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:36:33 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <healeys@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
does gerry coker really need a restored big healey?  after meeting him a few
years ago(getting obligatory photos and signature) i got the feeling he and
his wife were not doing too bad in retirement after his association with gm.

chuck.
btw. gerry is a wonderfull gentelman . after spending over an hour with him
and his wife we parted ways and i was just amazed with his wit and courtesy.
he was amazed at how long i had owned a car that was termed disposable from
new.  he said we never intended for these little cars to last this long or
become collectable.  he said they were intended as an inexpensive entry
level sports car to be used as a stepping stone to a larger car.  he never
ever dreamed that a bugeye would become collectable let alone last as long
as some have.  when he found out how long i have owned my bugeye his
question was "why"?  he could not imagine that anyone would keep such a car
for so long.  he was as amazed at my answer as i was to be spending time
with him.
oops!  enough of wasting bandwidth, boring the world......c.