Re: Questions of value

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Questions of value
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:37:27 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I remember going down to the Fender factory in Santa Ana, CA in 1970 to buy
a reduced price Fender Telecaster, as they had just sold the factory and
were clearing out all their leftover stock.  All future Fender guitars were
going to be made in Japan, or Taiwan, or some other third world country
around there.  Are you sure yours isn't a '70 or older?

Bob