Home from the DMV...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Home from the DMV...
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:15:06 -0700
Well gang,

I had my turn at the challanging afternoon at the DMV today. I managed to
get around the panalties and past registration fees due ($275) on the '75
Midget, but still have to get it smogged before I can get reg. stickers. No
loophole for that unfortuantely.

Anybody that has suggestions for what I need to do to make it pass, please
let me know... I need your help.

Here's the situation:

1975 Midget, Federal (48 state), not California car

Smog pump: for show only
check valve and air rail: same as above
EGR valve great condition
vacuum lines: still trying to figure those out!
distributor: A-series 25D, no vacuum advance -mechanical I
think.(electronic unit not functional).
Thermo-vac adaptation (recall modification)

everything is there visually

Thanks!!

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A