Re: Meadow Brook Concours d'Elegance 2000

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, british-cars@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Meadow Brook Concours d'Elegance 2000
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:52:57 -0700
Oakland University is in Rochester, Michigan (near Detroit). I used to live
very near there. Michigan has an Oakland County (suburban Detroit) and lots
of cities there have the name "Oak" in them i.e. Oak Park, Royal Oak, etc.
Lathrup Village is nowhere near the University, so probably just a mailing
location for the coordinator(s). Meadowbrook in another town nearer to
Lathrup Village, but then again, that is one of those favorite names in
that area. I hope that helps a little.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A