Re: Re: Fw: more info on virus (ABSOLUTELY NO LBC)

To: Steven Fooshee <fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us>
Subject: Re: Re: Fw: more info on virus (ABSOLUTELY NO LBC)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:38:22 -0400
Cc: Toby Atwater <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>, Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Steven,

THat's b/c you haven't played me.  I'll kick your #$%# in hockey too.  Oh,  and
mine still works too.  I have over 50 games.

Dungeons and Dragons
Demon Attack
Atlantis
Missle Attack
Auto Racing
Stampede

Oh how I miss that system.  I even have NOS contact pads for inside the
controllers that we bought as spares.

Mike

Steven Fooshee <fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us> wrote:
> Toby Atwater wrote:
>
> > Commodore 64...now THERE was a computer!  Load * ,8 ,1
>
> Commodore 64 dominates. Best games on that thing ever. My dad purchased it
> for $2200 I think back in the mid 80s. He recently purchased one at
> salvation army for 9 bucks for the heck of it. Thank God our cars don't
> depreciate at all!!  That was my first puter by the way... and my hand
> writing still sucks to this day becuase I learned how to type before
> learning how to write. I even have letters from my kindergarden (and 1st
> grade) teachers forbidding me to do my home work on the computer. Now they
> were obviously behind the times.
>
> Toby
> 71 Fj40 (died today... fixed it in about 30 sec with a pair of needle nose
> and some speaker wire.)
> 69 AH Sprite (still headless)

        My brother still uses his 64 monitor as his bedroom TV, hooked up to a
VCR. It's weird playing on the Playstation and glancing at the C64
emblem! :) He also has a WORKING Intellivision, best games ever. Period!
Did I mention I have NEVER lost at Intellivision football? :)
--
---

1987 RX-7 TII: Home & Garden Racing Team.
MCMLXIX Sprite: Fifth dimensional money hole.
1990 GS 500-E: I make this bike look good!
Light travels faster than sound.
This is why some people appear bright,
until you hear them speak.

-