Re: more info on virus (ABSOLUTELY NO LBC)

To: rickfisk@concentric.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: more info on virus (ABSOLUTELY NO LBC)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:57:19 EDT
In a message dated 6/22/00 6:54:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rickfisk@concentric.net writes:

<< If that one sells, I have a Sinclair ZX-81 >>

     I just threw away an ancient Z-100 Zenith (32k RAM) that was, at one
time, the  hot rod of PCs..... I bought it in 1982, filled with software -
Harvard Graphics , PT Boat, WP1.0 and a ton of BASIC programs,   monitor,
printer, keyboard, and a library of manuals  for $12 at the Defense surplus
yard in Norfolk VA. It was my intro to PCs.
      I used it for the past 8 years to type letters and work orders and
print bills for mailing. Never broke down, never talked back..... one morning
it wouldn;t wake up, no matter how many keys I pounded.      I remember
hearing an old WWII salt  once comment "goddam computer, can't kick a
computer in the ass to get it workin' like you could a sailor...."  He's
probably living in Sun City, writing Emails to his grandkids....