Re: Fan Blades.and Breathers

To: David Brackman <begowest@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Fan Blades.and Breathers
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:52:05 -0400
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I believe you need to use the pulley from a 1275. I have a 1275 timing
cover, pulley and plastic fan in my Bugeye with no clearance problem. In
a later car you may need to trim the fan slightly but not always.  When
I only had a vent to the air cleaner it quickly became oil soaked and
made my front carb run rich.
Peter S.