Re: Fw: Your Comment/Question castrol R

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Your Comment/Question castrol R
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:27:28 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
There is a company called Blendzall in Ohio that makes castor oil
additives mainly for 2 strokes but also some 4 stroke stuff. I have used
them in my 2 stroke R/C boats and love the smell. I have run the 485
Gold Label in my Bugeye just for the smell.

   Blendzall
   310 S. 1st St.
   Martins Ferry, OH 43935
   614 - 633 - 1333