Re: LBCs FS in Fl.

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>, "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: LBCs FS in Fl.
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 09:49:45 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brad and all:  The name of the owner is Hayes Harris.  It is a
smallish place, with a lot of cars and a rapidly changing inventory.
He doesnt try to "hit a home run" on each sale.  When he buys them
cheap he sells them cheap.  When work is required he will tell you
that.   He is a good guy and in my experience quite straightforward
and honest.  He has an excellent reputation in this area.  I have
bought two cars from him and have been well satisfied with his prices
and all aspects of the transactions.  He is sort of a one man show so
doesnt spend a lot of time on his puter.  Hit on his web site and
perhaps there may be more detail.  Or give him a call/ email him.  (No
commercial connection, just that hes a straight shooter and nice guy.)
Larry