Re: Book recommendation (was Re: Looking for a little guidance

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, "Geoffrey P. Muttart" <gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca>, Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Book recommendation (was Re: Looking for a little guidance
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 22:21:23 -0700
I got a glimpse of this book while at the tech session at Steve McGee's
place last weekend in Sacramento. Paul A brought it along. It intrigued me
enough to want to buy a copy of my own... looked pretty good.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A