Book recommendation (was Re: Looking for a little guidance

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, "Geoffrey P. Muttart" <gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca>, Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Book recommendation (was Re: Looking for a little guidance
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:44:05 -0700 (PDT)
FWIW, I recently received the latest edition of Daniel
Stapleton's "How To Power Tune Your S/M For Road and
Track", and I heartily recommend it.  It is a nice
complement to Vizard's "epic", and it is obvious from
the type of information given that Stapleton regularly
drives a Spridget on the road, and the information is
useful for many states of tune and budget.  It is less
exhaustive than Vizard, but still contains a lot of
information.  He references Vizard's book frequently,
and I think the combination of the two is a wise idea.

http://mail.yahoo.com/