Fw: any advice?

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: any advice?
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:10:10 -0400
Patricia,

Find yourself a Spridget, buy it and then start packing it up, making the
100 trips that it takes and move to a new apartment on the bus line or
within walking distance of where you have to go all the time.

Seriously, have some backup transportation because the Spridgets have their
own minds about running (or not!!) when they want to.

Kent
Down to 6 cars right now.....