Floor Repair Rvstd

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Floor Repair Rvstd
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:32:39 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, i just got back from ye olde Pep Boys with a tub o' fiberglass resin,
tape, and brushes.  I'm going to give that a go and see how it turns out.
I'll let y'all know.  Also picked up a roll of cheap-o black carpet so that
I can make it a little purdier inside.  Everybody at work laughs at me
because I have this car with the expensive engine, expensive wheels/tires
(Minator minilite replicas), and then it's all beat up, missing a seat,
missing a headlight chrome ring thingy, and rusty.  :-)  But that just gives
it character, right?

adrian

PS I have a headlight chrome ring thingy, I just haven't figured out how to
make it stay on...

J. Adrian Barnes
adrian@workgroup.net

http://www.choosebig.com