Re: L(BC)ove at first sight

To: IfixMGs@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: L(BC)ove at first sight
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 06:35:52 EDT
 IfixMGs@aol.com writes:

> out Belmar Blvd, and into Avon, crossing the bridge that my Grandfather
tended in his retirement.

I always remember taking a boat out for a day a fishing and just before that
bridge seeing three Healeys parked behind a shop near Evelyn's. Couldn't wait
to get back on land to check the cars out!!

Something about summers on the Jersey Shore permanently imbedded British Cars
in my brain. I remember working on the boardwalk in Asbury Park one summer
when I drove a Healey and the employee lot was full of MG's, Healey's and
even an old Aston Martin. We were all poor college kids but we had the
passion for LBC's.

Jim Werner