Re: Floor Repair Rvstd

To: adrian@workgroup.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Floor Repair Rvstd
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 08:37:46 EDT
In a message dated 06/30/2000 4:34:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
adrian@workgroup.net writes:

<< Everybody at work laughs at me
 because I have this car with the expensive engine, expensive wheels/tires
 (Minator minilite replicas), and then it's all beat up, missing a seat,
 missing a headlight chrome ring thingy, and rusty.  :-)  But that just gives
 it character, right?

 adrian

 PS I have a headlight chrome ring thingy, I just haven't figured out how to
 make it stay on... >>

Considering the description you gave of the rest of the car, I'd say duct
tape.  I think Larry Macy had a similar headlight ring last year.  He bumped
into a Saturn whilst talking on his cell phone, and a little later he passed
his headlight trim ring as he motored up the expressway!  (It's OK to talk
about Larry now.  He's on vacation! :-)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget