Re: Floor Repair Rvstd

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <adrian@workgroup.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Floor Repair Rvstd
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 08:07:19 -0400
Welll, Exxxxxcccccuuuuussssssseeeeeeee ME!!!

I am having a great time. But I get up before everybody else and I am
reading this while sitting on a deck, looking out at the Atlantic, just a
few yards away. Going for Fireworks on the Bay tonight. Soooooooo
Phhhhhtttt.

That head light ring was amazing, it stayed on till I went for 65 mph for
about 20 min, then up up and away!!! Right over the windscreen. Amazing
sight, Not sure what the car behind me thought tho.

Larry