Re: LBC Content, not really

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: LBC Content, not really
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 23:43:12 -0400
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Ajhsys@aol.com, woodrat@spacey.net, JCarey4NGs@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad Fornal wrote:

> They probably volunteered him to test out the electro-shock therapy
> machine ............
> one time to many!!!   ;-P

As a kid my family would visit my grandmother in Southern Pines, NC.  Not
much around.  We got bored by day 4.  In her basement she had a lamp with
a short.  If you touched it you got shocked.  Provided hours of fun for
us kids. We would make a chain of kids and see how far the shock traveled.
We would make two chain and join them together to really get zapped.  Or
you could just fly solo.  This could be why my family is a bit twisted.

I don't do this as an adult, but there was the time I shorted a 48 volt
power supply with my ass and got quite the burn.  Boy, did I look
like the group dufus, and the rest of the guys got a real laugh.

Bill "I only really worry about DC" Gilroy