Re: Lotus 7 Source (was First LBC

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Lotus 7 Source (was First LBC
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 22:50:49 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
all parties stand corrected!  lol!  personally i liked the video.   reminded
me of........oh never mind.

chuck.
ok i'll fess up!  i had a geography teacher who in the 70's wore wonderfully
short skirts and had a habbit of using the entire black board doing
equations.   when she used the top of the black board on her tip toes you
could hear the entire male population of my class *sigh*.   ah the sweet
memories of youth.

.................c.  personally, i enjoyed school!  :)  thinge were always
looking up!  ;)  evrybody needs a little education  (kinks, "schoolboys in
disgrace" album)  solid mold to help you feel old! rocking you back to your
youth! he-he-he!