Alternator warning light

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Alternator warning light
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 11:34:29 -0500
For some reason, I can't link up to the archives (I worked on my Ford
yesterday, perhaps it created bad karma...), and wanted to look at the
collective wisdom on why my alternator light is coming on (only a bit),
in Miss Molly.  The alternator is good (a 78 amp GM unit); the
connections to it and the battery are good.

Also, just so I am absolutely sure I have everthing connected correctly,
which wire from my wiring harness goes to the number one position, and
which one goes to the number two?

Thanks,

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"
'86 Ford Crown Victoria LTD "BarcaLounger on Wheels"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.