Re: Do you know Jack?

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Do you know Jack?
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 22:09:44 -0400
Cc: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Robert Duquette wrote:

> This is my jack.  ( Found in boot when car purchased 2 years ago. )  Does
> anyone know what type of car it belongs to?

Ok, I went out and dug out the A40 jack.
It is identicle to Roberts jack. I do not have a lug wrench like that
though, the A40 has a standard spridget lug wrench.
But I do not know if it is original to the A40. It is a Shelly jack in
new condition, like never used and still in a vinyl bag. Shelly sticker
on it plain as day. It should work on the midget just fine because the
A40 had the same jack hole and plug on the rocker.
I use a VW jack that fits the rocker lip, less paint damage that way.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ