Re: Do you know Jack?

To: "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Do you know Jack?
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 23:23:52 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I don't have the other jacks for reference either.  I can measure it
tomorrow though.  There is also part of a part number label on it.  ( I
really flubbed that picture! I'll have a better one tomorrow. )  I did not
see any sign of 'Shelley'.

This one is a very tight fit into the jack hole.  So tight that I'm not sure
if it goes all the way in.