Re: now I remember...

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: now I remember...
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 10:11:57 -0400
Cc: Mbrubin18@aol.com, JWoesvra@aol.com, LMR356@aol.com, Thickos <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, vintage race list <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
WST,

Every list has at least one narrow minded turd that can't stand to see a post
relating to a subject outside of his tiny little world.  Ignore him.  If he
can't just hit the delete key when a post outside of his interest comes up, then
he should stop reading the newsgroups, go back to his closet, and shut the door
tight <g>.  Imagine what happens when one of these people picks up a newspaper -
they must go ballistic!

The main point of your post (at least the way I read it) was to warn anyone that
drives one of these old cars to check their suspension bits.  I don't understand
how someone can't see the value in that advice.  I enjoy your occasional posts
to the spridgets list - keep 'em coming.

Rick
'59 Sprite